About the Position
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories to enhance our customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+stores across 12 states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com. Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim and surf. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise, and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
Sun & Ski is seeking a driven Hardgoods Coordinator. We are looking for someone who has a passion for getting outside and loving the gear to get there! Do you love riding your bike? Great! Do you love to ride the slopes too? Even better!!! We are looking for candidates that have the passion and drive to be number one and to work in a team atmosphere! These are amazing opportunities for dynamic individuals.
- Increase store sales through product knowledge communication and enthusiasm
- Ensure your team delivers exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Train & develop store team on selling strategies and continuous improvement.
- Develop creative plans and strategies to increase store sales through business analysis, action planning, and consistent accountability
- Maintain store visual presentation that is consistent with company standards and creates an inspiring shopping experience
- Lead, attend and assist with various events, including product knowledge clinics (bike and snow).
- Promote Sun & Ski within the local community
- Loss Prevention minimize inventory loss and maintain accurate cash control
Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Preferred: Bike & Snow Sport Enthusiast
- 1+ years management experience; Ability to manage, motivate and develop
- Knowledge of business operations
- Talent in networking, recruiting, interviewing, training and developing others
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Vendors, Buyers, Store Team and Upper Management.
- Must have organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
**All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure trips
* Benefits available to all employees.