About the Position
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our customers active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores across 10+ states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com . Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a Bike Builder.
**Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Perform assembly and adjustment in an accurate and timely manner, while maintaining integrity of bike.
- Complete paperwork and logs correctly and completely.
- Report any discrepancies and follow process to correct quickly and accurately
- Professional communication with Supervisor(s):
- Communicate any manufacturers defect, damage or missing parts prior to bike build.
- Communicate any unusual problems that may need further assistance in order to complete the bike build in a timely manner and with high standards.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding lifting and use of tools and equipment.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Notify Management of any suspicious people or situations
- Loss Prevention maintain accurate cash control and minimize inventory losses
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of all bike building standards for various models.
- Preferred: Bike industry, retail and/or Customer Service experience.
**All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure trips
* Benefits available to all employees.