About the Position
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear and accessories to enhance our customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores across 10+ states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com. Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run and swim, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle PATIO furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
We are looking for a Seasonal Part Time March-October Warehouse Driver/Driver's Assistant for our warehouse location. Our staff is highly trained and dedicated to providing a unique, fun, and comfortable shopping experience. Our service extends beyond the purchase as all deliveries are made by our own staff and you can always count on us for any future needs.
- Deliver luxury outdoor furniture with exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and above and beyond the Customer's expectation.
- Completes all necessary deliveries/service jobs within the allotted time frame
- Remain in constant communication with the customer
- Complete effective diagnostic of functioning, or non-functioning merchandise
- Insure proper, and effective delivery off all merchandise, in addition to providing the customer with proper training on use of merchandise
- Organize, clean, service, and inventory all service/delivery vehicles and equipment
- Always act as a professional
- Maintain a neat and clean working environment
- Properly complete repairs by using proper tools/parts
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Must have a good driving record and valid for state.
- Must pass drug screen*, driver's physical (per D.O.T.) and background check.
- Box truck driving experience is preferred, but not required
*Drug screen is based on Federal Drug Laws. Not State and Local Laws.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure trips
* Benefits available to all employees.