About the Position
Sun & Ski is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories to enhance our customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores across 10+ states and offers online sales at www.sunandski.com. Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim, and surf. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise, and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a Bike Builder-Mechanic-Tech. If you love bike gear, we are the place for you!!!
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Perform assembly and adjustment in an accurate and timely manner, while maintaining the integrity of the bike.
- Complete paperwork and logs correctly and completely.
- Report any discrepancies and follow the process to correct quickly and accurately
- Professional communication with Supervisor(s):
- Communicate any manufacturers' defect, damage, or missing parts prior to bike build.
- Communicate any unusual problems that may need further assistance in order to complete the bike build in a timely manner and with high standards.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding lifting and use of tools and equipment.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- **Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of all bike-building standards for various models.
- Basic computer skills.
- Preferred: Bike industry, retail, and/or Customer Service experience.
- **All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure trips
* Benefits available to all employees.