About the Position
Sun & Ski Sports is a leading outdoor retailer specializing in equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories to enhance our customers' active lifestyles. The company operates 30+ stores across multiple states and offers online sales at sunandski.com. Our core stores feature a broad selection of products for year-round outdoor lifestyle activities including ski, bike, board, run, swim, and surf, while our Northeast stores sell ski and snowboard equipment and apparel in the winter and outdoor lifestyle furniture in the summer. Our commitment to providing exceptional service, unparalleled expertise, and the highest quality products is the cornerstone of our unique approach and our 100% Performance Guarantee.
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a driven Bike Sales associates. This position is temporary until June 14th 2020.
- Provide the highest quality bike service and in a timely manner
- Maintain department visual presentation that is consistent with company standards and creates an inspiring shopping experience
- Identify problems and opportunities and present viable solutions.
- Promote Sun & Ski within the local cycling community
- Assist with various Bike/Cycling Events.
- Loss Prevention minimize inventory loss (internal, external and paper) and maintain accurate cash control
- Note: Additional responsibilities may be assigned as business needs dictate.
- 1+ years retail and or Bike Shop experience
- Talent in networking
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills for establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with Vendors, Buyers, Store Team, and Upper Management.
- Attention to detail a must.
- Outdoor Enthusiast: Passion for cycling activities, as well as, ski/snowboard, water sports, surf/swim, skate/skateboard, and more!
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure trips
* Benefits available to all employees.