About the Position
Since 1980, Sun & Ski Sports has been an inspiring adventure. We are a specialty outdoor retailer inspiring you to let adventure into your life confidently through exceptional customer service, first-hand expertise, and competitively priced brands ready to perform for any journey to be where you live and play! Our trademark experience has placed us at the top of specialty outdoor retailers in America. Sun & Ski Sports has grown to include 31 stores in 12 states across the country, yet still manages to provide that small store feels with big store competitive pricing. We specialize in equipment, apparel, footwear, and accessories to enhance our customer's active lifestyles and year-round activities including ski, snowboard, bike, run, swim, and more.
Our Sun & Ski store is seeking a Bike Builder-Mechanic-Tech. If you love bike gear, we are the place for you!!!
- Ensure you deliver exceptional Customer Service that is consistent and beyond expectations.
- Perform assembly and adjustment in an accurate and timely manner, while maintaining the integrity of the bike.
- Complete paperwork and logs correctly and completely.
- Report any discrepancies and follow the process to correct quickly and accurately
- Professional communication with Supervisor(s):
- Communicate any manufacturers' defect, damage, or missing parts prior to bike build.
- Communicate any unusual problems that may need further assistance in order to complete the bike build in a timely manner and with high standards.
- Adhere to safety procedures regarding lifting and use of tools and equipment.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of all bike-building standards for various models.
- Basic computer skills.
- Preferred: Bike industry, retail, and/or Customer Service experience.
- **All prospective employees must submit to a criminal background check and drug screen.
Available to Full-Time Employees Only
- Paid Vacations & Holidays
- Group Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Employee Benefit Plan (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan *
- Associate Discount *
- Company/Vendor sponsored Product Knowledge/Training Adventure trips
* Benefits available to all employees.